Data Scientist - Mid Level
My client, an exciting multinational tech company who handle millions of payment transactions worldwide are currently looking for talented data scientists to join an amazing team and help to build the next range of exciting products.
* Take requirements and design unique solutions on how to get the most from company data
* Create simulations and/or solve optimization problems
* Build statistical and/or machine learning models to help personalize the user-facing Support Site, as well as to classify and route support cases
* Design, analyze, and interpret the results of experiments
* Drive the collection of new data and the refinement of existing data sources
* Mentor junior team members and play an active role in facilitating new ideas
* 3+ years experience working with and analyzing large data sets to solve problems
* A PhD or MS in a quantitative field (ideally maths, physics, engineering, computer science etc)
* Outstanding knowledge of a scientific computing language (such as R or Python)
* Strong ability with SQL
* Excellent knowledge of statistics and experimental design
* The ability to communicate results to both the technical and non technical audiences
Benefits with this role include pension, healthcare, bonus, free lunches, activity days, generous holiday allowance and more!
Get in touch with Eimear Mellotte at Reperio on 015713000 for more information as well as a confidential chat.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.