Martinsen Mayer are working with an International Telecoms Operator to source a Security Operations Expert to lead a 24/7 security assurance system covering DDoS attacks, public opinion monitoring, platform security O&M, and tenant security incident response is built to ensure the availability, reliability, and quick recovery of cloud services.
· Contributing on public cloud security intrusion response and optimizing the security detection model.
· Contributing on vulnerability management and improve protection policies.
· Responsible for risk analysis, identification and provide security solution.
· Responsible for formulating security plans and arrangement for major festivals/key events.
· Interest on world security operation industry and continuously standardize and improve the overall security operation capability.
· Professional security intrusion analysis and investigation ability, able to quickly analyze and deal with intrusion events on the public cloud and form reports;
· Familiar with common security defense products, such as WAF, Anti-DDoS, IDS and vulnerability scanning. Be able to quickly develop or optimize security defense policies based on response requirements.
· Have a deep understanding of security vulnerabilities and can evaluate and grade vulnerabilities.
· Have experience to provide security ensuring during major festivals or activities. And be able to coordinate relevant work.
· Have a deep understanding of security attack and defense, have professional security risk analysis capabilities, and be able to develop effective security solutions.
· Capable to assist in making 3 to 5 year plan for security operations.
· Be familiar with the Linux and Windows operating systems. Can use programming languages such as Python, shell or C++ to develop simple security tools.
· Security operation experience in cloud ideal
There is a highly competitve salary available and interviews taking place at the moment with a start date predicted for May. Please get in touch with Ronan Tierney for more information