We are seeking talented Testing Consultants (QA Analysts) with a proven track record in solution delivery, the Test Analyst will be responsible for designing, developing, and executing tests in a custom development environment in line with agreed plans and strategies. As a member of a highly collaborative, dynamic test team, the Test Analyst will be asked to provide mentoring, leadership and direction to other team members, as well as ensuring the quality of the team’s output is of a consistently high standard.
- Document and execute high quality test plans for functional areas under custom development and test
- Analyse complex requirements and review acceptance criteria to ensure they are for fit for purpose, testable and can have tests developed to explicitly test and guide acceptance
- Create comprehensive and well defined test scripts that are traceable back to requirements
- Execution of functional, regression and integration test scripts
- Lead/participate in defect triage discussions and challenge development perception of severity
- Co-ordination of test activities and work as part of a scrum team
- Interrogate the underlying databases to extract test data and execute SQL statements to prove test results
- Develop and execute technical tests to prove the load and performance of the solution
- Contribute to management reporting including appropriate test metrics on planning, defects and execution.
- Ensure regression testing is performed in a manner that recognizes the risks of introducing defects into the environment
- Work closely with the development teams to provide information and direction to junior team members
- Escalate risks and issues to the appropriate level to ensure resolution
- Support test management in developing project plans and track against key milestone dates
- A Computer Science/I.T. related degree
- ISTQB certification in Software Testing
- Technical skills - SQL, UNIX, Agile preferential
- Experience within a software quality assurance / testing role
- Non-functional testing experience advantageous
- Collaborative working environment – we stand shoulder to shoulder with our clients and ours peers through good times and set backs
- We empower all passionate technology loving professionals by allowing them to expand their skills and take part in inspiring projects
- Expleo Academy - enables you to acquire and develop the right skills by delivering a suite of accredited training courses
- Competitive company benefits such as medical and dental insurance, pension, life assurance, employee wellbeing programme, sports and social events, birthday hampers and much more!
- Always working as one team, our people are not afraid to think big and challenge the status quo