Introduction to Expleo Group
Expleo Group is the world’s leading independent specialist provider of programme design and project quality management services. Expleo Ireland delivers a full range of quality assurance and testing, engineering business analysis, project management and change management services focusing on ensuring Quality throughout programme and project implementations with an independent viewpoint. Expleo Ireland clients include global financial services, technology, energy & utilities, telecommunications, public sector, retail, manufacturing and pharmaceutical companies. Our global organisation consists of 15,000 employees and annual revenues of €1.1billion.
Role Overview – Senior Sales Account Manager
Due to business expansion Expleo Ireland are currently recruiting for a Senior Sales Account Manager to join the Sales Team. This is a full time permanent role primarily based in Dublin with travel regionally from time to time. Sectorial experience across several industries required, with Pharma an advantage.
Department: Expleo Group Sales
Reports to: Sales Director
Strong relationships with: Clients, Marketing, Client Delivery Managers, Service Managers, Operations
Role Purpose: The primary objective of the role is business development of new clients and account management of existing clients. Accountable for selling Expleo managed service solutions to new and existing clients across multiple sectors, this will include but is not limited to:
• Prospect and “close” new business opportunities through custom integrated solution selling to deliver profitable growth
• Ability to influence and network at C-Suite and Directoral level
• Helping to build an understanding of our clients’ business and challenges and participating in identifying solutions for their project needs
• Utilising a consultative selling process to propose and sell Expleo solutions to new and existing clients
• Developing trusted relationships with clients, target clients and internal client delivery teams as part of project delivery
• To work closely with Operations and Sales as part of a sector team
• Demonstrated high work ethic with ability to create, develop and maintain accurate pipeline / sales forecasts.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Must be able to clearly identify goals, communicate vision for the clients and then deliver results
• Experience of selling managed service solutions to enterprise level clients
• Account Management experience
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience of the Software Delivery Lifecycle and related methodologies
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• 6+ years’ experience in a similar role.
• Third level degree
• Masters Degree an advantage, particularly an MBA
• Experience across sectors an advantage
What are the benefits of working at Expleo?
• Collaborative working environment – we stand shoulder to shoulder with our clients and ours peers through good times and set backs
• We empower all passionate technology loving professionals by allowing them to expand their skills and take part in inspiring projects
• Expleo Academy - enables you to acquire and develop the right skills by delivering a suite of accredited training courses
• Competitive company benefits such as medical and dental insurance, pension, life assurance, employee wellbeing programme, sports and social events, birthday hampers and much more!
• Always working as one team, our people are not afraid to think big and challenge the status quo