Embedded Linux Engineer
My client, an exciting start-up company who operate within the automotive industry have an urgent requirement for an Embedded Linux Software Engineer to join their growing Dublin office. This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader and get exposure to their world-class IoT hardware
As part of their company you will be joining a small, but growing team and influence the development of a brand-new platform, from the ground up.
What you need:
* Degree in Electronic Engineering or Computer Science
* 3+ years Embedded System development
* Strong experience with C/C++ development
* Strong knowledge of Linux internals
* Commercial exposure to I2C, SPI & UART
* Knowledge in any of the following areas extremely desirable; U boot, ARM, IoT, Electronic Design
What you will get:
* €50 - 70K
* Relocation Package
* Paid Holidays
If you would like to know more about this position, please apply at the link below or contact Graeme King at Reperio Human Capital on 01 571 3000.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.