Working with a multidisciplinary delivery team, you will be responsible for the deployment, monitoring, troubleshooting and maintenance of critical enterprise API platforms in production.
Enjoy all the benefits of working with a global organization including state of the art offices, excellent salary, and long-term career opportunities.
· Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing software on production systems; ensuring the availability, performance, scalability, and security of productions systems
· Achieving a delivery process supporting continuous deployment
· Build, release and configuration management of production systems
· Pre-production Operational Acceptance Testing to assure the quality of our products/services
· System troubleshooting and problem-solving across infrastructure and application domains
· Evaluate new technology options and vendor products
· Ensuring critical system security through the use of best in class security solutions.
· Contribute significantly to implementing technical solutions and improvements within a collaborative, high trust, solutions delivery team
· Work independently when required, communicating regularly with stakeholders on solution implementation
· Provide technical coaching on complex issues to colleagues
Required Skills and Experience:
· 4+ years experience in DevOps engineering or similar role
· Experience and knowledge of one or more of the following technologies - IBM Datapower, Apigee and Drupal CMS
· 2+ years' experience with using a broad range of cloud technologies (e.g. AWS - EC2, RDS, ELB, EBD, S3, VPC, Glacier, IAM, CloudWatch, KMS)
· Solid experience as a DevOps Engineer in a 24x7 uptime environment, including automation experience with configuration management tools
· Strong scripting (e.g. Python, Bash or PowerShell) and automation skills
· Windows and Linux system administration
· Experience with system monitoring tools (e.g. Nagios)
· Ability to analyse and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues.