Data Scientist - Dublin City Centre
My client, an established e-commerce and digital solutions company are currently seeking an experienced Data Scientist to join an expanding team at their Dublin City Centre offices.
During this uncertain time, this company is continuing to flourish as they work on digital entertainment content projects and have a fully remote working platform set up to enable continued production.
* Analyse and organise the data, identifying which data and analysis technique is needed for each project, you will be given full responsibility over this
* Use predictive modelling and cutting-edge machine learning methodologies to provide insights to various stakeholders within the company and external clients, both technical and non-technical audiences.
* Report and present insights using a range of visualisation tools.
* Engage in C level meetings, explaining your methodology and delivering insights through story telling techniques.
* Mentor junior members of the team
* Develop new processes to measure the value of modelling to the company with clear targets, KPIs and measurement in place
* MSc or higher in a Maths/Computer Science or equivalent degree, ideally a PhD.
* 4+ years of experience data mining & analytics, building models with large, complex and multi-dimensional data sets
* Experience with predictive modelling techniques and accomplished in use of R or Python Machine Learning and related modules
* High level of proficiency with SQL
* High level of proficiency with Tableau, Power BI or other visualisation tools
* Strong communication and presentation skills required
* Previous experience reporting directly to customers/clients desirable
Great benefits associated with this role including pension plan, healthcare, bonus structure, flexible working, free lunches, discounts on a range of industries and more!
To discuss further or chat about the market in general, please contact Eimear Mellotte on 015713000.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.