They are receiving applications for an accomplished Android Developer to work within a small, cross-functional team delivering mobile application development from design through to implementation and testing.
This role is based in West Dublin City and calls for candidates with proven commercial experience designing and building high quality Android Applications.
You must meet tight deadlines on a range of projects and have the ability to make critical business decisions and continually improve the company products.
* Appropriate 3rd level education
* Minimum of 2 years' experience developing Android apps
* Confident working in Java and Kotlin
* Familiarity with Android frameworks
* Familiarity with creating tests
* Outstanding communication skills
* Excellent timekeeping skills
* Developing and consuming RESTful API's advantageous
* Experience with Access Control Systems beneficial
You will have the capacity to work alongside likeminded and skilled individuals in one of the most technically advanced industries around.
The role comes with a competitive salary and benefits package. For more information, apply via the link or contact Sharon Riddell at Reperio Human Capital.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.