Leading professional services firm seeks Programme Manager to provide strategic and programme management and planning - Belfast (£60-£70k)
The successful candidate will be a Programme Manager with a background working in a Research & Development environment and will bring experience handling programme challenges and shaping strategy within large organisations.
Ideally this person will have begun their career in technology and risen to programme management.
* Strategic planning and programme management.
* Provide management and strategic direction to a project team and share responsibility for the project development, budget and schedule.
* Manage all aspects of programme and project management from discovery through delivery implementation.
* Resource modelling
* Ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget
* Manage risk exposure across multiple projects
You will bring:
* Relevant industry related qualifications eg - Prince2/MSP practitioner qualifications
* Significant experience in a technology or software R&D programme delivery environment
* Significant experience of having operated in a senior technology programme delivery role
For more information, please apply to the role or email Ben at (see below)