Enterprise People are currently seeking a Systems Administrator for a leading North Dublin based client.
Reporting to the ICT Manager, the Systems Administrator will join the existing IT team who are responsible for providing remote systems support and maintenance for mission-critical Healthcare IT systems that are deployed at customer facilities around the world.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a world-class leader in their field who will provide you with an excellent working environment and unlimited career opportunities.
The Systems Administrator will:
• Resolve customer requests that are initiated through multiple support channels, including telephone and online support request submissions
• Troubleshoot issues on business-critical systems which utilize some of the following technologies: proprietary software, LAN/WAN, Windows Servers and Workstations
• Liaise with internal teams, including R&D, Technical Response, Systems Engineering, Production & Installation, and Sales as required to deliver on customer requests
• Perform scheduled preventative maintenance and systems administration functions
• Create a world-class customer experience while delivering on support requests through active communication and development of solid customer relationships
• Contribute to a fast-paced and highly collaborative team-based work environment
• Develop in-depth product knowledge and a commitment to
• Work closely with end users and 3rd party suppliers
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 2+ Years Systems Administration experience
• Experience supporting enterprise systems in a clinical/healthcare environment
• Strong customer service skills with the ability to interact effectively with different audiences, including Information Technology Analysts and clinical staff
• Excellent troubleshooting skills with the ability to approach complex hardware and software problems involving multiple technologies
• A keen interest in learning new technologies
• Excellent communication (written & verbal) and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.