I have an exciting opportunity available for a test automation engineer in Dublin. In this role, you will have a lot of autonomy on how to best carry out test automation on the company's cloud best platform. You will initially be working with the existing test automation framework and automating test cases but you will be encouraged to progress towards building frameworks from scratch. You will be working in an Agile environment in a company who are always looking to work with the latest technologies!
* Computer Science Degree or similar
* ISTQB certification
* At least 3 years in a test automation role
* Experience creating test automation frameworks would be a plus
* Experience with Selenium Webdriver or similar tools
* Strong programming skills, preferably with Java
* Experience in an Agile environment
* Huge progression potential
* Massive influence on all test automation processes
* Excellent City Centre location
If this sounds like the role for you contact Seamus at Reperio for more info or send your CV through the link to apply
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.