Senior Embedded Software Engineer (12M Fixed-Term)
I am working closely with a globally leading manufacturer of consumer electronics who have an exciting opening for a Senior Embedded Software Engineer to join their R&D team in Cork. This hire will be their first step in expanding their electronics department and will assist with their long term vision of securing Cork as their R&D headquarters
They are keen to take on a highly experienced engineer to help assist in the analysis and resolution of product and manufacturing test equipment issues, as well as developing their new line of products.
What you need:
* BSc Degree in Electronic Engineering or related field
* 5+ years' experience in Embedded C programming
* Strong experience with modern, high speed microcontroller design
* Proficient in RTOS programming
* Solid understanding of Electronic Design Concepts
* Commercial exposure to C++ & Python
* Embedded Linux and Bare Metal programming desirable
* Any knowledge of BLE, RF, TCP/IP, RS232, RS485, Labview very desirable
What you will get:
* €65 - 75K
* Training and development plan
If you would like to know more about this position, please apply via the link below or contact Graeme King at Reperio Human Capital on 01 571 3000.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.