Planet Forward Recrutiment are looking for a Document Management Specialist / EDMS for our multinational pharmaceutical client based in Dublin , Ireland on an initial 12-month contract.
DESCRIPTION - Electronic Documentaion Management System Manager
Purpose of Role:
This role will be to establish and manage the organisation's Electronic Documentation Management System (Including Drawing Management system) in preparation for Project Documentation Turnover.
As an integral part of the Engineering team you will be responsible for developing standard documentation methods and procedures for efficient management of Engineering Documentation and Drawings.
The selected candidate will also be responsible for developing new drawings and amending existing drawings to reflect as built conditions in the field.
Candidates should be motivated and enthusiastic, have the ability to work on their own initiative and be able to meet deadlines and liaise successfully with clients.
* Support set-up and implementation of Electronic Documentation Management System.
* Establish EDMS Standards and Procedures.
* Produce and amend drawings in line with the site Drawing Management System.
* Participate in all activities within the drawing office. Ensure that all architectural, electrical, mechanical, civil, instrumentation, general layout drawings are at the correct revision.
* Ensure that all change management updates are captured and reflected on the appropriate documentation.
* Ensure that documentation and drawing packages issued from projects are correct and are in line with site standards.
* Ensure compliance for all standards and procedures that fall under the responsibility of the organisation.
* Assist with the development of draughting and documentation staff as required.
* Ensure all documentation and drawings are stored correctly in electronic and paper format and that all drawings issued and received by the department.
* Carrying as built surveys of existing P&ID drawings and ensure current drawings reflect the as built site conditions.
* Work closely with Engineering Project Teams to develop solutions.
* Ensure all activities are carried out in line with Company QA & EHS Requirements and Procedures. Play an active role in the Documentation and CAD Standards/Standard Operating Procedures input.
* 7+ years Industry Experience with 2+ years working in a similar role.
* Minimum of Higher National Diploma or Higher National Certificate qualification in Engineering
* Knowledge of GMP / FDA regulatory requirements and current Health and Safety Regulations legislation is a bonus.
* Experience with 3D modelling software packages.
* Interact with above site personnel to understand changes and promote the site.
* Solid engineering acumen.
* Demonstrated capability to communicate effectively across multiple teams
* Project Management experience an advantage