A lot of companies claim to put their employees first and provide many opportunities to progress and learn, as well as to support and listen to what the developers have to say, but this company truly go above and beyond. This is reflected in their incredibly low staff turnover.
This fantastic enterprise provides industry relevant analytics to elite, well known Irish sport, education, government and retail companies, as well as having a huge global customer base being present in over 130 countries.
The successful PHP Engineer will be working alongside the CTO to continue to develop the platform, as well as developing a new app linked to the current platform and adding new features over the coming months.
* 4+ years commercial experience with PHP
* MVC framework experience beneficial such as Laravel, Slim or Symfony
* Experience with Ajax workflows
* MySQL database experience
* Excellent communication skills
* Passion for technology and advancing yourself
* Fluency in English
* Degree in Computer Science or similar preferred
This role comes with a fantastic benefits package and offers flexible working hours in a very relaxed environment, as well as providing excellent career progression.
For more information, contact Sharon Riddell at Reperio
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.