Engagement Type: Support
Description: This is an exciting opportunity to work within a fast paced, busy environment for a leading global provider of outsourced development services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries.
As Finance Systems Manager you will be responsible for the Governance, Development, Implementation and Support of a module of the Oracle Financial Systems including our Clients Oracle ERP system.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Computing, or equivalent work experience required. Qualified Accountant preferred but not essential.
- Significant experience in a similar role preferably in medium-to-large scale global organisation. Shared Service and Finance Transformation experience a distinct advantage
- Considerable expertise in finance processes including (e.g. P2P, O2C, R2R, Revenue Recognition and Project Accounting)
- Expertise in ERP Financials and in particular ORACLE eBusiness Suite
- Proven track record in systems architecture design, systems development methodologies and systems integration technologies.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
- Responsible for planning and deploying new system implementations and/or upgrades to the Oracle Financials system
- Provide Oracle Financials Functional expertise and hands on assistance as required during critical situations when issues arise.
- Co-ordinate and collaborate with other functional areas to ensure Finance Systems is reliable and scalable
- Manage and direct third party vendors on support activities. Drive accountability, engagement and service improvements
- Researches and recommends new finance systems and strategies to senior management