Are you a System Administrator looking for a change?
Our client in Cork is specialising in mobile security, anti-theft, anti-malware, mobile leasing among other areas in the mobile industry.
If you would like to be part of the fantastic team, you will be responsible for installing, configuring and managing software, hardware and networks. This includes monitoring system performance and troubleshooting complex issues. Ensuring the security and efficiency of IT infrastructure is key.
We are looking for candidates with great interested in cloud technology.
* Adept problem-solving skills
* Attention to Detail
* A technical, logical, thought process
* Ability to meet strict deadlines
* Able to prioritize workload
* In-depth knowledge of computer systems
* Experience supporting desktops, laptops, mobile phones, servers and other company devices
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to learn quickly and demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills
* Strong focus on customer service and user experience
* Respond to internal end-user requests in a timely and friendly manner
* Ability to work well within diverse teams
* 3-5 years of experience as a System Administrator or similar
* Configuration, Maintenance and Monitoring of different Linux, Windows Servers, Network devices.
* Analyze and resolve complex issues
* Experience with AWS Cloud (must have)
* Azure Cloud and Office 365 management (nice to have)
* Basic database administration
* Quickly arrange the repair for hardware in the occasion of hardware failure
* End Point Device and Patch management and device OS rollouts.
* Manage backup and recovery
* Implement the policies for the use of the computer system and network
* Setup security policies for users. A system administrator must have a strong grasp of computer security (e.g. firewalls and intrusion detection systems)
* Identity management in local AD and cloud services.
* Supporting a number of international sites
* AWS Certification - nice to have
If you want to learn more send an email to or ring Emilia on (phone number removed)
Clicking the "Apply Now" button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679. You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech's recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the "Apply Now" button.