Desktop Support Engineer
About this Role:
My client is seeking an ambitious IT professional to help provide day-to-day support for their end users. For this role, we looking for IT gurus who are great with people. This is an integral role within the organisation as you will be responsible for networking, desktop support, infrastructure, AV support, and remote support.
Role and Responsibilities:
* You'll help set up and install IT equipment and software for the end
* You'll manage requests, and prioritise appropriately
* You'll be responsible for the IT inventory
* Ensure all devices are patched monthly
* Administer key Microsoft technologies such as Active Directory, O365, and SharePoint
* You'll be involved in Email Management- Setting up users, distribution lists etc.
* 3rd level IT related qualification
* Previous experience in providing administration support for Cloud applications
* Demonstrated relevant experience in a similar role in a busy office environment
* Exposure to SCCM, O365, Windows 10, Windows Sever 2008,2012, and 2016, Active Directory
To apply for this exciting Desktop Support Engineer role, please click on the apply link to learn more information. Please also refer to friends!