About this role
My client is seeking an ambitions IT Analyst to join them at a pivotal time of growth. This role is based in my client's head office in Thurles, Co. Tipperary. This role will provide front-line technical support across a number of technical issues relating to their ERP system, scanners, hardware, printers, photocopiers, phones, tapes, etc. Ideally, you will have a couple of year's experience in client facing support coupled with working in a busy environment. The ideal candidate needs to be a strong communicator, has a strong work ethic, and enjoys problem solving and providing end to end solutions.
Role and responsibilities:
* You'll provide excellent customer service in person, via phone and email as appropriate
* You'll resolve help desk issues including troubleshooting hardware and software issues
* You'll perform user and system administration duties.
* 1 - 3 years hands on experience in working in an end user IT analyst/ERP support role
* Ideally exposure to working with CSB ERP or equivalent
* Remote Desktop Support
* Active Directory
* Printer & peripheral device troubleshooting.
To apply for this exciting IT Analyst role, please click on the apply link to learn more information. Please also refer to friends!