Evros are looking for a highly motivated Digital Sales Executive to join our team.
Evros Technology Group is Ireland’s leading provider of IT managed services and systems integration. The organisation provides a full end to end, flexible and innovative approach to servicing clients IT requirements – providing them with the assurance that all their IT needs can be managed by one provider. With over 350 employees operating out of offices in Dublin, Cork and Waterford the company delivers a unique national coverage in the IT services industry.
As part of our own transformation, we are modernising our sales structures. The Digital Sales team is a newly formed group with a mandate to accelerate traditional business and subscription-based cloud-first services and solutions.
We are looking for an energetic Digital Sales Executive to join us.
This is an amazing opportunity to step into a world of endless scope and to establish yourself as a player in the fast moving, high energy world that is technology!
- The specialist role will involve working with accounts to understand their key drivers, by having conversations that will help to nurture sales pipeline and promote customer engagement.
- You will identify opportunities through inbound and outbound calling, digital marketing, social selling and by working with our subject matter experts to sell cloud-first services and technologies.
- You will work with customers and design solutions that are tailored to the customer’s specific needs.
- You will also be required to introduce our extensive portfolio of services and solutions.
The nitty gritty!
- Identify customers, qualify, propose, negotiate and sell!
- Manage the opportunity and present the proposal.
- Build and sustain a pipeline at a minimum of 3x sales target.
The stuff that comes natural to you!
- Amazing attitude
- Curious, hungry and ambitious
- Results and actions focused
- Passion for success
- 3rd Level education
- 2+ years of technology related sales or business development experience, particularly cloud computing
- An understanding and passion for cloud computing technologies, business drivers, emerging computing trends
What we offer:
- Competitive salaries and commission plans
- Flexible working hours to facilitate your work-life balance
- Benefits package where you can choose what works best for you including healthcare, pension, tax saver tickets, one4all voucher, etc.
- Discounts on technology products
- Employee assistance program
- Wellness, sports and social club membership
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Kate Maher.
Evros is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.