This is a new opportunity to lead multiple client engagements and other related activities to the highest levels of quality and professionalism, providing clients with solutions based on your industry knowledge and standard methodologies. You will lead and participate in engagements, bringing your consulting skills and knowledge to bear on business transformation engagements.
What you will be doing:
* Establish, maintain and strengthen internal and external relationships
* Utilising your knowledge and experience, you'll create innovative commercial insights for clients, adapt methods and practices to fit operational team and cultural needs, and contribute to thought leadership
* Drive operational efficiency improvements on projects and internal initiatives and will consistently drive projects to completion, and ensure the work is of high quality.
* Leading team of varying sizes across different projects
What you need:
* 7+ Years experience leading Data Analytics Projects
* Outstanding consulting skills with stakeholder management expertise
* Financial services industry knowledge and experience from an internal, consulting or change delivery perspective.
* Strong academic record including a degree /MSc/PhD in either: Mathematics / Statistics Computer Science / Engineering.
* A self-starter mind-set
* Eligible to work unrestricted in Ireland
If you are interested in this position and would like to learn more, please apply and I will respond asap.