itContracting are currently seeking applications on behalf of our client, a global insurance provider and FinTech company, for a Project Management Support Analyst. This is a daily-rate contract position based with our client in South Dublin.
The Project Management Support Analyst reports directly into our client's Project Management team, and will be responsible for the overall project support and consistent/ effective delivery of various project management administrative services across a wide range of our client’s projects at relevant organizational stakeholder levels. The successful candidate will work closely with Project Managers to support projects, programs and portfolio functions respectively, and will maintain and update the relevant data.
- Support and assist the Project Management team
- Successful delivery of various project management administrative services across a wide range of our client’s projects at relevant organizational stakeholder levels
- Utilize pre-defined tools and processes required to support the project or portfolio
- Prioritize own work load to ensure delivery of key tasks within agreed time frames
- Demonstrate a cost conscious approach to the achievement of individual and project or portfolio objectives
- Seek opportunity to improve efficiency and drive resulting activity through to completion
- Ensure own clear understanding of respective organizational stakeholder level targets i.e. Project Managers, Project Team Members, Internal/ External Business Partners and Subject Matter Experts (SME’s)
- 1+ years of experience in a related project management support area
- Good understanding of Microsoft suite e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project etc.
- Ability to organize and track large quantities of data
- Ability to work and interact with other associates at all levels
- Ability to drive work to successful conclusions using guidance, persuasion and positive attitude
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information, please apply here or contact David White in itContracting directly.
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.