Software Controls Engineer, move to C# / .Net
My Client is a well-established niche Software company based in Cork City. They are currently seeking a Software Controls Engineer to join their team( you can come from many different backgrounds Java, C++, C embedded, Delphi or C#. The successful candidate will possess software controls experience (e.g. Manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals, Hardware, Equipment, Automation, Handheld/POS any or even other sectors).
Apply for the Software Controls Engineer, move to C# / .Net role above, or contact Seamus Breslin for more information.
Responsibilities of the Software Controls Engineer, move to C# / .Net role:
• Play a vital part in an innovative software product
• Linking the hardware technology of the company to the SASS offering they now offer to clients
Required Skills and Experience for the Software Controls Engineer, move to C# / .Net role:
• Control Technologies ( SCADA , PLC , Allen Bradley etc )
• Mathematical Calculations
• Ideally C# , if not exposure to any software language examples – Java, C++, C embedded, Delphi , etc
• Want to work in a varied and complex role developing new applications in C# / .Net , yet still maintain legacy applications and working on a number of Projects that’s will involve Control Technologies as this is essential to fully understand the full span of the project and take ownership
#C#SoftwareControlsEngineer #C# #Developer #AutomationIf you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00353 1 2449520)