Our client is a leading Software Development company based in Dublin. They have a strong history of building mission critical database systems, with specific focus on the management of Grant and Award schemes.
* Minimum of 4 years' good commercial experience in Java, Spring, J2EE and JDBC
* Web Development Skills and in particular Bootstrap / responsive design
* Knowledge of Oracle 11g / 12c
* Strong commitment to excellence
* Drive and enthusiasm
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
* Ability to work as part of a team
* Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
* Strong level of English - written and spoken
Reference No.: 919047FK
Role: JAVA Developer
Location: Co. Dublin
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert. If the position is not a perfect match and you wish to receive other opportunities directly, you can send us your CV anyway via this advert or to jobs[at]itcag[dot]com.
Feel free to contact us for further information: 01 901 0332
Since the foundation of our parent company - ITech Consult AG in 1997, we have continually extended our network of computer experts. ITech Consult has offices in Switzerland, Germany, UK and Ireland. Freelance IT specialists benefit from our comprehensive service offerings: including job evaluation, support in the application phase through to legal requirements, setting up of Irish Ltd Companies and on-going administrative support with our clients.