Our multi-national client is currently recruiting for an experienced Salesforce Administrator for an initial six-month contract role, with the highest possibility of extension) within the financial services sector in the mid-west region. It is a hands-on technical Application Support role involving a number of IT Products.
* Implement change control and best practices with regards to system maintenance, configuration, development, testing, data integrity, etc
* Maintain technical quality of products
* Support App & OS Patching activity
* Maintain security standards
* Product Backlog execution working closely with Product Owners/Bas
* Execute configuration work on key systems
* Perform Operations and System Administration tasks
* Design/Build/Support IT solutions
* Execute Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Action for the IT products
* Work with other technical teams - Solutions Architects/BAs/Testers//PMs/Networks/Data Centre/Change Control etc
* Develop technical solutions and enhancements, while adhering to development standards
* Deliver measurable, quality solutions - to functional & non-functional requirements.
* Add value in all stages of project/support work (definition, development, deployment).
Skills and Abilities:
* 5+ years industry experience delivering enterprise solutions
* Experience in Salesforce, Apex, Triggers, administration, support & maintenance, root cause analysis, troubleshooting, clustering, application support, upgrade, licensing, patching etc.
* Good SDLC knowledge
* Analytical approach to solving complex issues
* Exposure to IT Product/Application ownership concept
* Excellent collaborator with high focus on the "Team" dynamic
* Technology Hunter mindset
* Financial Insurance industry experience
* IT qualification or industry experience equivalent
* Experience in Agile or certification
Clicking the "Apply Now" button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech's recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the "Apply Now" button.