Office 365 Support Engineer required for a multinational Client based in Dublin 18, The successful candidate will join an established team to share knowledge and take on responsibility for shaping how Office 365 and related modern workplace solutions are used within the organisation. Your will also act as SME across all of the Office 365 services within the company. This role will suit an ambitious engineer who likes to work with cutting edge technology and who wishes to upskill on the latest features available.
What is involved:
- Play a key role in the roll out, support and adoption of Microsoft Teams and Office 365
- Provide technical support and act as SME in relation to Microsoft Teams and Office 365
- Identify opportunities where Microsoft Teams/SharePoint/Office 365 can be used as a cost-effective solutions vin comparison with traditional solutions.
- Help maintain the Teams landscape across numerous workspaces (Laptop, Mobile, Citrix, AWS for example) aligning with governance best practice to ensure a safe, scalable, and sustainable environment
What is required:
- 2+ years relevant experience in application development or application maintenance and support of Office 365 or Microsoft Sharepoint
- Experience of application implementation and support in a large environment
- Ability to adopt detailed product knowledge quickly is essential
- Be able to work with other teams / individuals to provide support and advise on the Global Office 365 solution
- Be flexible for occasional weekend / bank holiday cover
- Negotiate base salary
- Private Health Care
- Pension contribution