Senior UI/UX Web Designer
My Client has spent the last 15 years at the forefront of digital strategy, design and technologies in Ireland, creating innovative business solutions for a host of top-tier clients. They are currently expanding their award-winning design team and are looking for a talented Senior UI/UX Web Designer to join their expanding team for some exciting digital projects commencing. The successful candidate will be responsible for design planning, concept development and project delivery.
Apply for the Senior UI/UX Web Designer above or contact Stephen Kelly for more information.
Responsibilities of the Senior UI/UX Web Designer role:
• Ability to perform well in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment. Agency environment experience is a bonus, especially working with enterprise projects.
• 5+ years’ relevant work experience.
• Demonstrated experience of managing projects.
• In-depth knowledge and experience within user experience implementing design thinking into a project
• Experience owning a design vision, execution, and quality
• UX research experience with evidence of both qualitative and quantitative study planning and synthesis
• Experienced in the conceptualisation and implementation of design ideas that bring user-friendly platforms to life
• Create, present and explain design decisions to both peers and stakeholders, both internal and external.
• Adept at creating wireframes, user flows, process flows, storyboards and sitemaps in order to share ideas
• Experience with a backend programming language (PHP, .Net). Not essential but beneficial.
• Familiarity with a CMS such as WordPress, Kentico or Sitefinity is beneficial but not essential.
Required Skills and Experience for the Senior UI/UX Web Designer role:
• Leading a team: 3 years (Preferred)
• Front-End Development: 3 years (Preferred)
• IDE such as Visual Studio/NetBeans/Eclipse: 3 years (Preferred)
• Backend programming language (PHP, .Net): 2 years (Preferred)
• Task runners such as Grunt/Gulp: 1 year (Preferred)
• CSS pre-processors such as Sass/LESS: 1 year (Preferred)
• UI/UX: 3 years (Required)