My client is looking for a salesforce developer to join their team in Dublin. They are looking for a senior developer or someone with previous team lead experience. They are a global company and you would be part of an exciting, highly talented team of Salesforce developers. Preferably you would be able to start asap or within the next few weeks.
* Take ownership on user stories, ensuring requirements are properly gathered
* Identify and report technical risk factors and relevant impediments
* Identify problems, design and implement resolutions
* Adopt and disseminate coding standards
* Participate in code review session
* Setup and maintain build automation
* Execute and maintain builds across staging and production environments
* Author and maintain project documentation
* 3 years in a previous position
* Ability to understand requirements and write reports and dashboards
* Other general Salesforce administration tasks
* Lightning development is not essential and can be developed on the job
* Have a team lead spirit- good communication skills, mentoring junior developers.
Does this job sound interesting to you? Please press apply or get in contact with Megan Ainsworth at Reperio Human Capital.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.