Senior Manager Site Reliability Engineer
Infrastructure, Systems Engineer, Devops, Dublin
Senior Manager required for Global company. You will work with one of the most forward-thinking companies and some of the best colleagues in their respected fields. Not only will they be looking for you to manage and act as mentor to junior candidates, but they want you to be able to progress yourself.
What will you need to be successful?
* Have a technical background in roles like systems engineering or devops
* Know operating systems in various levels of troubleshooting and diagnostics
* Have low tolerance to repetitive tasks and automate your way through work
* Have experience in leading a team of engineers or exposure to people management
* Hands-on technical skills in Linux, databases, systems and coding.
* Experience or exposure to team management.
* Design and implementation of monitoring solutions for large and scalable environments.
* Experience with cloud operations, follow-the-sun and geographic distributed teams.
* Experience working in software, platform and infrastructure delivered as a service.
* Knowledge of principles and methods involving ITIL v3.
What does an SRE Manager do?
* Team management, career development, projects prioritization and performance review.
* Drive a culture of intolerance to manual activities that promotes automation efforts.
* Drive initiatives with partner teams to improve the reliability of the infrastructure.
* Act as crisis management to orchestrate actions towards sustainable solutions.
* Analysis and evaluation of existing processes to drive continuous improvement and efficiencies.
* Provide training and support to partner teams that interface with SRE.
* Onboarding of new hires to enable their success in their roles.
* Onboarding of new technologies, systems and automations into the team.
For More information contact Peter Raine at Reperio
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.