Data Analyst/ Digital Optimizer
€55,000 - €65,000
An exciting opportunity to join a digital marketing company in the Louth area. The successful candidate will bring their data analysis and UX expertise to optimise the user's experience when registering and using their website.
* You will analyse the user's journey from the beginning through to the completion of registration to the client's website to identify how the process can be optimised to streamline the process.
* You will contact end users to get their feedback on their experience and use predictive modelling to make the experience as slick and enjoyable as possible.
* You will use the data collected on the users to personalise their experience when using the website.
* You will use your experience of using Google Analytics, Lucky Orange etc to collect data on the current website and then any modifications or changes you recommend for the website.
* You will relay your findings back to various stakeholders within the company.
* Bachelor's degree or Masters in a related discipline.
* 4 Years' or more experience in a quantitative role.
* High level of competency with SQL.
* Competency with visualisation tools such as PowerBi, Tableau and Qlikview.
* An understanding of statistical and programming software such as Python, R and C# to name a few.
* Previous experience in UX and UX design
* Marketing background
WORK FROM HOME TWO DAYS PER WEEK!
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.