We are looking fo a number of Application Support Engineers to join our client, a global technology company, on a daily rate contract basis in Dublin.
The successful candidate will provide technical support for applications (cloud and/or web technologies) to customers, partners, and internal teams. You will gather information from customers, troubleshoot issue they're experiencing, resolve issues where possible, and escalate cases when needed. You have troubleshooting experience, good grasp of web technologies and strong customer service instincts.
* Troubleshooting issues with web applications, browser issues, and other technical problems encountered by customers through one-to-one communication (email)
* Dedication to providing a world-class user experience to external customers/partners in timely matter Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction
* Provision customers & partners with access to external applications
* Troubleshooting account sign-in issues
* Collaborating with peripheral teams in order management, deployment, sales, and partner programs to troubleshoot complex technical issues and recommend feature requests
* Proactively own, categorise and prioritise issues with engineering teams
* Champion process improvements to increase efficiency and decrease issue resolution time
* 2 years of prior experience providing technical support for cloud applications + web technologies
* Ability to deep dive, identify recurring issues and complete root cause analysis
* Strong customer support skills, including excellent verbal and written communications and analytical skills
* Strong documentation skills
* Passion to learn and adapt to a rapidly changing environment
* Must be a team player
* Must possess a sense of urgency to resolve customer issues
* Some experience with SalesForce Administration
For more information or to apply to the role contact Emmet on +353 86 185 2341 or email to emceneaney @ frsrecruitment.com.