Application Support Analyst
This role will be situated within IT Solutions organisation (Business Apps team)
The primary role is a hands-on technical Application Support role involving a number of IT Products.
Part of a technical team Maintain technical quality of products - BAU and project change.
Support App & OS Patching activity
Product Backlog execution working closely with Product Owners/BAs
Execute configuration work on key systems
Perform Operations and System Administration tasks
Design/Build/Support IT solutions
Execute Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Action for the IT products
Work with other technical teams - Solutions Architects/BAs/Testers//PMs/Networks/Data Centre/Change Control etc...
Develop technical solutions and enhancements, while adhering to development standards
Deliver measurable, quality solutions - to functional & non-functional requirements.
Add value in all stages of project/support work (definition, development, deployment).
* Technical/ Functional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
* 5+ years industry experience delivering enterprise solutions
* Good SDLC knowledge Analytical approach to solving complex issues
* Exposure to IT Product/Application ownership concept Excellent collaborator with high focus on the "Team" dynamic
* Technology Hunter mindset Financial Insurance industry experience Education, Professional Qualifications and Experience IT qualification or industry experience equivalent Agile certification
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business