About this role
My client is seeking an ambitions IT Engineer to join their team. This role is based in my client's office in Limerick, but will support a diverse range of clients in the surrounding area. This role will provide front-line technical support across a number of technical issues relating to hardware, software, networks, laptops, desktops, etc. Ideally, you will have a couple of years experience in client facing infrastructure support coupled with hands on exposure to the Microsoft stack along with good networking know-how.
Role and responsibilities:
* You'll provide excellent customer service in person, via phone and email as appropriate
* You'll resolve infrastructure & networking issues and troubleshoot hardware and software issues
* You'll perform user and system administration duties.
* 1 - 3 years hands on experience in working in an end user infrastructure support or engineering role
* Microsoft Office and Office 365 Administration experience.
* Windows 8 & Windows 10 exposure
* Windows Server 2012
* Remote Desktop Support
* Active Directory
* TCP/IP, DNS, and DHCP
* Printer & peripheral device troubleshooting.
* Full clean driving licence
To apply for this exciting IT Engineer role, please click on the apply link to learn more information. Please also refer to friends!