My client is currently on the lookout for a Senior Network Engineer role to join there small but expanding team. If your looking for a company that has big ambitions and were you will be responsible for seeing projects from start to finish, then this is a place for you!
What will you be doing?
* Managing and administering all Voice and Data Networks within the company
* Maintaining performance and security of the network through updates and maintenance, ongoing enhancements and improvements.
* Management and configuration of all switches, routers, proxy servers, firewalls, interfaces and load balancers
* Network security elements including: Firewalls, Load Balancers, Anti-Virus, Intrusion Prevention/Detection, Vulnerability management and remediation, Network scanning
* Pitch new ideas/ projects for the company in to improve network/security
What will you need to be successful?
* Cisco Certified to CCNP
* Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
* Previous experience in Network Systems Administration in a window's active directory virtual environment.
* Ability to remain calm and perform under pressure.
* Flexibility and Trustworthy.
* Availability to complete out of hours tasks and projects and to provide on-call support periodically.
For more information contact Peter Raine
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.