TalentScope Recruitment Solutions, on behalf of our client in Dublin City Centre, is seeking applications for a QA Engineering role (Permanent).
The QA Analyst will be responsible for the design, development, and execution of tests in line with agreed plans and strategies.
- Analyse requirements to ensure they are testable
- Develop comprehensive and well defined test cases and test scripts and ensure traceability back to requirements
- Execute functional, non functional, regression and integration test scripts
- Provide metrics for all testing activities including planning, preparation, execution, defects.
- Participate in defect triage discussions
- Perform other testing activities such as the preparation, setup and maintenance of testing environments
- Support the performance of MOT
- Provide post implementation support to the Business
- Interrogate the underlying databases to extract test data and execute SQL statements to prove test results.
- Relevant QA experience
- Manual and Automated Testing experience
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to interpret user requirements, detailed technical and functional specifications and apply this information to plan, develop and execute test scenarios and scripts
- A good working knowledge of the software development lifecycle
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Proactive, willingness to take the initiative and associated responsibility
- Experience of use of Test Management tools, in particular HP Quality Centre would be of advantage
Essential and Desirable Skills:
- ISTQB (or equivalent) Foundation Level certification
- Demonstrable experience of executing SQL scripts for data extraction and validation purposes
- Experience of testing customer documentation
- 3rd level degree in Information Technology
For more information on this and other QA/Test roles, send a CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
TalentScope Recruitment Solutions are a leading provider of IT Recruitment Solutions for mid-senior level roles. Please be advised you will receive an automated response to acknowledge receipt of your application.
By sending us your CV, you are accepting that your details will be stored on our systems for current/future use. No personal information will ever be shared with a third party, except where you give us your permission to send your CV to a specific client upon your agreement.
Should this position not be specifically what you are seeking, we are hiring for numerous positions currently so please get in touch with us as we may have other roles that would be relevant.