Our client, a technology company in Leitrim are currently looking to recruit a Project Manager for their site.
* Manage all services and delivery related to our client. This will involve the coordination of Internal resources and third parties / contractors for the execution and delivery of all approved work.
* Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
* Manage all projects within the company implementation approach.
* Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
* Ensure resource availability, allocation and management of the team.
* Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
* Use and execute appropriate controls to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
Qualifications & Required Skills
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, engineering or a related field
* Proven working experience as a project Manager in the information technology sector
* Excellent knowledge or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
* Minimum of 3+ years working as a Project Manager
* Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
* Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
* PMP / PRINCE II certification is desirable
For more information on this role please contact Karl Lippett / (phone number removed)
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - https(url removed)
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval