My client currently has an exciting opportunity for a Dynamics 365 developer to join their team- this is a senior role. The right candidate will have a .Net, C# background. This is an exciting role working with a Microsoft partner with the opportunity to work with their global clients.
There will be travel required as you may be working on client site.
* In depth technical knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM 4.0, CRM 2011, CRM 2013, CRM 2015, CRM 2016)
* Experience of developing bespoke and complex CRM environments, workflows and business processes.
* Experience of gathering requirements from the organisation and tailoring the CRM application to meet these requirements.
* Capability to mentor junior developers
* Microsoft Certification.
* Experience with Azure/DevOps
Does this job sound interesting to you? Please press Apply or contact Megan Ainsworth at Reperio Human Captial.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.