As one of Ireland’s largest and longest established Canon dealerships, Office Technology Ltd and Intuity Technology company have been providing a quality service since our establishment in 1992. Our highly trained technical staff are qualified to handle any aspect of after sales support.
The Service Technician will provide excellent customer service to our customers supporting and advising them on their print needs.
The postholder reports to the Service Delivery Manager or designated manager.
· Onsite or remote troubleshooting and repairing of customer print equipment - copiers, printers.
· Carry out printer deliveries & installations on customer sites.
· Updating and closing out tickets logged on the ConnectWise system.
· Providing high-quality technical support to our customer base.
· Communicating with customers to ensure complete satisfaction with service provision and ongoing needs.
· Developing options to solve unusual problems.
· Managing your time, resources and territorial considerations on a daily basis in response to customer tickets allocated.
· Identifying and responding to opportunities for improved customer service or machine upgrades on customer sites.
The above description is not intended to be a comprehensive list of all duties involved and consequently, you may be required to perform other appropriate duties which may be assigned to you from time to time.
Qualifications & Experience
· Relevant third level degree.
· Minimum 1 years industry experience.
· Print service technician experience
· Experience and training with Canon or other printer manufacturers
· IT knowledge and experience
· Fluency in English language
· Full Driver’s License
· Company Pension
· Access to commission scheme for technicians
· Opportunities for further training and development
· Access to Company Vehicle
Dependent on Experience