Business Systems Analyst South Down £30-40k
My client based in South Down wishes to recruit an experienced Business Systems Analyst to join their high focused technical team.
The successful candidate will be interacting with the internal users and stakeholders creating the user stories, shaping the product vision, identifying priorities and liaising with the development team to develop new innovative ERP products.
* Play a pivotal role in their processes able to turn business requirements into product specifications
* Create workflow diagrams and decide acceptance criteria for the development team
* Act as key contact between 3rd parties, stakeholders and development team
* Co-ordinate the delivery of multiple complex projects from design through to deployment, able take ownership of projects to time, cost and quality expectations
* Application lifecycle management including UAT
* Training end users and offer advice on best practice on use.
* Minimum 2 years commercial experience in a similar Business Analyst role
* Comprehensive knowledge of ERP system implementations
* Ability to distinguish user requests from underlying true needs
* Experience presenting data in PowerBI desirable
* Confidence to coordinate and deliver workshops and user training
* Knowledge of the Software Development lifecycle
* Ability to work with end users to understand business processes
* Exceptional communication skills able to explain technical solutions to non-technical people
The successful candidate will be working within an established development team in a company that prides itself in the applications it creates. If you are interested please apply attaching your current CV!