itContracting are seeking applications for an experienced Desktop Support Engineer, this is a long-term day rate contract located in Dublin City.
- Provide desk side support services.
- Utilise the central ICT Helpdesk system (Manage Engine Helpdesk) in logging all calls whether made through the site, by email or over the phone.
- Assist in the categorisation of all ICT related tickets (e.g. events, incidents, problems and requests) for efficient resolution and detailed reporting.
- Fully update all resolution details and feed into the central knowledge base where complex or common issues are being resolved.
- Be GDPR Compliant.
- Resolve all tickets within defined and agreed Service Levels.
- Route all tickets that cannot be resolved by the Resources to their appropriate resolver groups within the ICT Unit or external service provider.
- Provide monthly reporting on all ICT Service Levels and performance of the ICT Helpdesk and associated resolver groups.
- 4+ Years’ experience in a similar environment
- Microsoft OS products including Windows 10 and MS Office 2010, 2013 and 2016, Office 365
- Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
- MS Exchange Server
- Active Directory
- Video Conferencing (for example Polycom)
- Fixed and Mobile Telephony, Mobile Device Management Systems – iPhones & Android
- PC Support
- Virtualisation products (for example VMWare)
- Remote monitoring software (for example SCOM, Nagios, Solar Winds, PRTG)
- Skype for Business
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Paul Evans ( +353 1 2187769 or paul dot evans at itContracting dot ie )
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.