Front End Developer - Contract
* Modern Software Company, located in Dublin
* Use of modern tools / processes
* 6 month rolling contract, excellent rates
You'll get to work at well known company, building out a new suites of platforms for a huge e-commerce organisation. The applications that you will be working on are used by millions of people of a weekly basis, the suite you are working on is one of the most widely in Europe.
You'll be adding functionality and building on addition parts to a flagship software product, its been tried and trusted for some time and you will be joining amidst the times of change and improvement. The team you are working alongside are very well regarded, they know their stuff and there's a very good chance you would learn a few new things from them.
Your role will go down two paths, first of adding existing functionality to a very large Angularjs codebase and then working on improving the older system and moving towards a newer technology platform.
Desired Skills / Experience
* Rock solid Front End Development expereince, 4+ years working in a front end or full stack capacity
* Expereince with Angularjs 1.x is important, the role will begin with this framework primarily
* Bonus points for exposure to Reactjs
* Experience with TDD, CI/CD pipelines & exposure to automated testing desired
* They work in Agile environment using Git & JIRA
For more information get in contact with Ross Irwin at Reperio or click on the link to apply
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.