My client is a Microsoft partner who provides business solutions and they are looking for a senior developer to join their Dynamics CRM team.
You will have previous experience as a solution architect as you will be developing, designing and building solutions for their clients. Our client is based in the city centre however you may be required to travel and work on client sites.
This is a great opportunity to join a Microsoft partner and work with the latest technologies. It is a 6-month daily rate contract.
* Experience with the following Dynamics CRM versions (CRM 4.0, CRM 2011, CRM 2013, CRM 2015, CRM 2016 & Dynamics 365)
* Experience with Azure, Devops and/or SharePoint would be an advantage.
* Previous commercial experience working on MS Dynamics projects.
* Minimum 4 years software engineering experience.
* You will work closely with their clients, you will leverage your business skills to capture their requirements and provide solutions to their business challenges.
* Work as a senior mentor to junior developers/consultants
* Software development process knowledge and experience (Waterfall, Agile)
* Proven architecture and software development skills
* Evaluate new technologies for the suitability of use within Storm and our client's environments.
If this job sounds interesting to you please press apply or contact Megan Ainsworth at Reperio Human Capital.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.