This is a unique opportunity to utilise your experience and use your initiative to influence an innovative, high calibre product.
The ideal Senior UI Developer will have an excellent understanding of the software development cycle, also including previous experience with mobile applications; from requirement gathering through to development, testing and maintenance.
They are looking for someone who considers themselves innovative and independent, who is driven and a good team-player. Someone who stands for quality and commitment to building real expertise.
Skills and Requirements
* Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience
* Experience with Apache Cordova and other frameworks for mobile platforms highly desirable
* Expert with CSS Pre-Processers (SASS and/or LESS) and Bootstrap or Foundation experience
* Experience working in an Agile environment
* The ideal candidate will have experience building Web Applications
* Capable of working independently to resolve issues and/or identify solutions
* Strong analytical and communication skills
With a world-class team of devoted and passionate individuals, this is a fantastic time to join a company who have the stability of an established enterprise, but the energy and innovation of a start-up.
Interviews are already underway so if you would like to be considered, apply immediately or call Sharon Riddell at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.