TalentScope Recruitment Solutions, on behalf of our client in Dublin 2, is seeking applications for a Senior IT Project Manager to join their IT Business team.
- Define project scope and required business outcomes, including defined deliverables, key inter-dependencies and resourcing requirements. If required on smaller projects, produce the business requirements, functional and non-functional requirements.
- Write business cases for review and sign-off before project initiation. Produce and actively manage the relevant project artefacts as per the PMO framework and methodology.
- Projects are to be delivered in a manner that conforms to relevant standards and guidelines (i.e. regulatory, architectural frameworks etc.).
- Deliver projects that may span a number of areas including: application and infrastructure solutions, business optimisation projects, strategic implementation projects, operational projects and tactical projects.
- Manage and drive all aspects of a project from initiation through to operational support within timeframe and budget expectations.
- Champion the project approval process and the Project Delivery Framework within the company and coach Stakeholders on its use and application.
- Provide a single point of accountability as the principal interface for all matters affecting the project and its progress.
- Develop project budgets, monitor and report progress against these to the PMO Manager
- Actively manage the project against milestones and manage any change to the project scope, giving consideration to business outcomes.
- Provide impact assessments for changes to timings and scope within the project and ensure that change requests are managed according to defined processes and standards
- Ensure that controls and measures are in place to assure quality of deliverables.
- Ensure key stakeholders are kept well informed with accurate and timely information of progress, risks and issues
- Ensure interdependencies with other projects are maintained, managed and properly coordinated so that interference does not occur.
- Strong sense of urgency, being able to work to tight deadlines and prioritise where necessary.
- 8-10 Years IT Project Management experience.
- Prince2 Certification.
- Full End-To-End Project Management experience from scoping to fulfillment.
- Experience managing project budgets.
- Agile Methodologies
- Experience in the Financial Services Sector essential, Fintech acceptable.
- Ability to maintain control, professionalism and momentum in stressful situations. Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships and connections within the team, the business and external vendors and across the organization.
- Successful experience in change management in a large or complex organisation.
- Sound knowledge of risk management principles and practices and ways of mitigating those risks to an acceptable level.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and provide a strategic perspective.
- Demonstrated relationship management skills including the ability to establish and maintain a high level of trust and confidence with key stakeholders.
For more information on this and other Project Manager roles, please send a current CV in response to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note- candidates must be currently eligible to work in Ireland/EU and be available locally for interviews. Candidates requiring a work permit cannot be considered at this time.
TalentScope Recruitment Solutions are a leading provider of IT Recruitment Solutions for mid-senior level roles. Please be advised you will receive an automated response to acknowledge receipt of your application.
By sending us your CV, you are accepting that your details will be stored on our systems for current/future use. No personal information will ever be shared with a third party, except where you give us your permission to send your CV to a specific client upon your agreement.