itContracting are seeking applications for an IT Infrastructure Engineer, this is 6-month contract located in Co. Tipperary
- As the IT Infrastructure Engineer for the project you will Manage IT work items and manage IT vendors as required.
- Works directly with the client to gather requirements, design solutions, build a proof of concept and implement solutions.
- Work closely with the QA-IT and Computer Systems Validation (CSV) functions and ensure their requirements are met in all deliverables.
- Participate in Hardware and Software Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT) and Site Acceptance Tests (SAT).
- Develop project schedules and document trackers to manage and control project deliverables.
- Participate in IT meetings and support relevant program meetings.
- Liaise with stakeholders on the overall project to ensure clear communication between all parties.
- Ensure compliance with Global Policies, Procedures and Guidelines, regulatory requirements and execute current Good manufacturing Practices (cGMP) in the performance of day to day activities and all applicable job functions.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience of large-scale enterprise technologies is essential
- Strong experience in one or all the following: Virtualisation technologies, VMWare, Hyper-V, VCenter, SAN Implementation, Design & Optimisation, Fiber channels, Networking (switches, cabling) Shop Floor networking, Disaster recovery, Business Continuity.
- Excellent computer skills, proficient in the use of the following Microsoft tools: Excel, SharePoint, Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Relevant Computer Science degree or equivalent
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Paul Evans ( +353 1 2187769 or paul dot evans at itContracting dot ie )
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.