Our client is a privately owned company, established in 1996. Our core activity is in providing solutions and resources to industry across telecommunications, power transmission and distribution, renewable energy and tower infrastructure.
Based in Dublin to support two offices, this position would suit someone with a Technical Degree in Computer Science and experience working in a similar role would be an advantage. The ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative is essential, as are excellent organisational and communications skills.
Provide remote support to off-site teams, to include software, hardware & communications problems.
Resolve ticket, communicate resolution to the end user and close the ticket. If unable to resolve thoroughly, document ticket with actions taken in an attempt to resolve and escalate ticket in accordance with IT Department procedures.
* Administration of Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012
* Maintenance of Local Area Network & Equipment (including Wifi)
* Experience with Antivirus & Backup software deployment/management
* Maintain and update system Equipment Registers
* Training of users on IT systems
* Level 1 Technical Support:
* Monitor Support Helpdesk & Prioritise calls/tickets
* Provide hardware & software phone and in-person support to users
* Office 365 & Sharepoint Support
* Strong level of English - written and spoken
Reference No.: 919092FK
Role: IT Support
Location: Co. Dublin
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert. If the position is not a perfect match and you wish to receive other opportunities directly, you can send us your CV anyway via this advert or to jobs[at]itcag[dot]com.
Feel free to contact us for further information: 01 901 0332
Since the foundation of our parent company - ITech Consult AG in 1997, we have continually extended our network of computer experts. ITech Consult has offices in Switzerland, Germany, UK and Ireland. Freelance IT specialists benefit from our comprehensive service offerings: including job evaluation, support in the application phase through to legal requirements, setting up of Irish Ltd Companies and on-going administrative support with our clients.