Applications, Data Delivery & Change
Reporting directly into the Head of Applications, your role will be manage 2 teams spread across the applications, data delivery & change teams, supporting the Head of Data on process management, task management and team management.
You will take responsibility for managing the application delivery, Business Analyst & Change functions of the core financial application & data delivery systems in the organisation.
The company, a financial services provider, are embarking on a major transformation programme - enhancing & changing their TOM (Target Operating Model), transitioning their core applications platform, engaging in process improvements, improved data flows, embracing change and creating enhanced applications delivery & data delivery solutions for the business.
Hence the need for an experienced Applications Services Manager (Application Delivery Manager) to join & support the work of the Head of function.
You will be involved in both operational & strategic aspects with a focus on managing the applications & data delivery teams, as well as the Business Analysts team.
You will most likely have the following expertise:
* Experience in managing & leading teams, managing people & tasks and providing guidance to others
* Software Applications Delivery / Applications Service Delivery experience essential
* Business Analysis and Change management experience
* Data delivery & data management
* Financial Services background - any exposure to insurance, banking or related FS data solutions & applications
* Experience in managing outsourced software vendors is advantageous
* Excellent communication skills with a proven ability to engage with various levels of stakeholders (technical & business)
* Familiarity with SDLC processes, 'Lean' services
Salary = Dependent on experience + excellent bonus & benefits package.
Note: You must be an EU/EEA citizen or holder of a current Irish work visa.
Applications Services Manager, Application Service Manager, Application Delivery Manager, Software Delivery Manager, Release Manager, Business Systems Manager, Business System Manager, Data Manager, Data Services Manager, Data Delivery Manager, ITIL, Release management, Data Services, Business Analyst, Product Owner, Change manager, CRM, SAP, ERP, Data, Datawarehouse, Data warehouse, SQL, Senior Business Analyst, Product Owner, Insurance Systems, Banking Applications, Financial Services Software applications.
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.