Senior .Net Developer
My client operates one of the world’s busiest and largest ecommerce platforms. They work alongside over 400 clients across diverse industry sectors. Their product increased efficiency and helped businesses make better informed decisions by helping their clients take their business to the next level. This is a great opportunity and will help to cross-train and specialise in new technologies that compliment your skill set. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining internal systems using C#, .NET and ASP.NET MVC.
To apply for the Senior .Net Developer Role, apply above or contact Ryan for more information.
Required Skills and Experience for the Senior .Net Developer Role:
• 4+ years’ commercial .Net experience.
• Computer Science, Information Technology degree or equivalent work experience
• ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, C#, .NET Framework 3.5+
• LINQ, Entity Framework
• Microsoft SQL Server, T-SQL
• Team player with excellent communication skills
• Ability and interest to identify project opportunities
Desirable Skills for the senior .Net Developer Role:
• Experience working on public facing websites
• Database query optimisation, database schema optimisation, index maintenance