Team Lead Senior Reliability Engineer
My client who originally started in Dublin are now operating on a global basis, with offices in both Europe and the UK. If you want to work for a company that works with SME business and multinationals, then this would be the job for you. To be successful you will need to demonstrate excellent understanding in both Windows and Linux.
What will you be doing?
Responsible for the leadership of the SRE team, including the delivery, quality and function of the work product. In conjunction with the SRE team, align, define, agree and ensure adherence to agreed ways of working. Ensure tools, approaches and standards can scale at speed. Drive standardisation, processes and tooling to ensure a consistent, reliable, high quality work output. Lead the drive for documentation and processes to embed and institutionalise the experience of our highly skilled team
* Deliver projects on time
* Deliver solutions that meet and exceed customer expectations
* Manage the SRE team and provide training were required
* Improve performance by identifying, defining and implementing new process
* Involvement with the wider business objectives in relation to ISO 27001
Key Skill and Requirements:
* Root Cause Analysis
* Ability to translate technical information into "business language"
* Linux and Windows Experience i.e. Azure storage, Visual Studio, Basic.net , Bash, Git, MySQL,
* General network experience i.e. LAN-WAN, OCI
* Legacy Knowledge
* Certified in azure, AWS, RedHat or similar
For more information on this role please contact Peter Raine at Reperio Human Capital
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.