My Client is a publishing production management company based in Dublin. They are currently seeking a creative Data Scientist to join their growing team. The successful Data Scientist will play a key part on the team. They will work closely with our propitiatory project management and content editing system.
Apply for the Data Scientist role above or contact Stephen Kelly for more information.
Responsibilities of the Data Scientist role:
• Apply advanced data science, AI and machine learning techniques to solve challenging real-world problems in the areas of system performance and linguistic programming .
• Engage in on-going learning to identify and develop valuable new sources of data and machine learning technologies with applicability to the company product and solution roadmap.
• Work with customer-facing platforms and teams to understand and meet the needs of the companies clients and end-users.
• Collaborate with product development teams and contribute to product design, development, delivery and support.
• Develop robust, scalable and maintainable machine learning models to answer business problems against large data sets
• Utilize statistical natural language processing to mine unstructured data, and create insights; analyze and model structured data using advanced statistical methods and implement algorithms and software needed to perform analyses
• Build document clustering, topic analysis, topic modeling, text classification, named entity recognition, sentiment analysis, and part-of-speech tagging methods for unstructured and semistructured data
• Perform elements of data cleaning, feature selection and feature engineering and organize experiments in conjunction with best practices
• Creating dynamic decision making processes and trying to predict future events from the historical data.
• Benchmark, apply, and test algorithms against success metrics. Interpret the results in terms of relating those metrics to the business process
• Work with development teams to ensure models can be implemented as part of a delivered solution replicable across many clients
• Visualize data to tell compelling stories
Required Skills and Experience for the Data Scientist role:
• Masters degree in computer science, mathematics, statistics, or a related technical discipline.
• A proven track record of designing and implementing successful machine learning solutions for realworld problems.
• Excellent programming skills in Python or Java/Scala.
• Advanced practical knowledge of data science and machine learning /AI development frameworks.
• Evidence of strong written and verbal communication skills, such as published materials or conference presentations.
#DataScientist #Python #Java #Scala #AIDevelopmentFrameworksIf you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 015367390)