Data Operations Lead - Dublin City Centre
Amazing opportunity to lead a multinational analytics team with one of the world's most innovative software companies. You will be leading a team of ambitious developers and engineers, paving out the analytical landscape of the company and reporting into the Senior BI Manager.
You will act as a central point for all data assets in the data warehouse and guide the team in navigating this. You will identify opportunities for improvement and any issues that may arise. You will collect documents and requirements from Data Scientists and Analysts, working together to provide solutions and improve data quality and insights across the company.
· Ideally you should have prior experience in leading data operations in a fast-paced work environment and have strong analytical ability.
· You should have experience dealing with complex data relationships across a diverse team.
· Recent development experience with Tableau or similar tools
. Strong analytical ability of large data sets
. Experience with cloud and big data technologies
· Hands on SQL skills in writing complex SQL queries
· Proactively identify the potential data quality issues and implement checks.
This is a great opportunity with benefits package including pension, healthcare, bonus structure, games room, Friday lunches, beer fridge and a great dynamic atmosphere.
Get in touch with Eimear Mellotte at Reperio Human Capital on 015713000 for a confidential discussion about your job search.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.